While the Helsingfors Lodge does offer impeccable amenities and a cozy lounge to relax in, traveling to a destination such as Patagonia should often include heading outdoors and exploring the beautiful natural scenery that surrounds you. Here are some of the best things to do during your stay in our Patagonia lodge.
1. Horseback riding –
One of visitors’ favorite activities while staying at our Patagonia lodge is riding atop a horse as you take in all the delightful sites. Various day trips cover a wide range of equestrian abilities. A ride to the Mirador del condor requires a great deal of skill, while rides to the nearby Estancia Los Hermanos (a functional farm with sheep, llamas, cows, and horses) or the Blue Lagoon are easier. Whichever path (or paths) you choose, the experience of relishing in the glorious Patagonia scenery from the vantage point of a horse is indescribable and wonderfully unique.
A little POV as a guest from horseback riding back to the Estancia Los Hermanos. Enjoy the tranquility, to relax and marvel at the nature during your stay at the Helsingfors Lodge! #Patagonia #southamerica #onlyinsouthamerica #horse #horseback #horsebackriding #estancialoshermanos #helsingfors #helsingforslodge
2. Fishing – With several bodies of water to choose from and fishing rods available to guests, this sport is definitely one of the favored activities in Patagonia. At the Laguna Del Morro, where a greenish hue reflects throughout the water, trout fishing is a popular activity here. Just remember to throw the fish back into the protected habitat.
3. Hiking – A variety of hiking trails pervade the area and trekking is a definite must-do Patagonia activity. There is a good balance of challenging and easier walks here for whatever difficulty level visitors prefer. While the Blue Lagoon hike is moderately difficult, the walk to the wind peninsula is quite gentle and offers a tremendous view of Lake Viedma. You’ll definitely want to head out and breathe in the fresh natural habitat surrounding the Hosteria Helsingfors, and hiking is certainly one of the best and most rewarding ways in which to do so.
Helsingfors’ guests admiring the panoramic views of the Blue Lagoon in Patagonia. Hostería Helsingfors will arrange your daily activities that include walking, trekking or horseback riding. #Patagonia #southamerica #bluelagoon #onlyinsouthamerica #helsingfors #luxurylodge A photo posted by Hosteria Helsingfors (@hosteriahelsingfors) on
4. Wildlife viewing & bird watching –
Numerous rare and exotic animals make Patagonia their home, and you’ll be certain to see many of them on your trip. The Andean Condor is a famous bird, while popular land mammals in the area include Patagonian Foxes and Guanacos. These are just a handful of the abundant wildlife set in this unique location and can be seen during a stay at our Patagonia lodge.
The Helsingfors Patagonia Lodge is open during peak tourism season from November through April, so book now for an exciting, special excursion to Patagonia. This incredible place in South America awaits…
For more information on Helsingfors Lodge and our availability —> Patagonia Luxury Lodge
- Things To Do in Los Glaciares National Park 2018 - October 24, 2017
- Why is Patagonia, Argentina a Must Visit Destination in 2017? - February 9, 2017
- When is the Best Time to Visit Patagonia, Argentina? - January 15, 2016